Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Shower For Marci

Hey ya'll! Since little Spilman Jr. is cooking in the oven, Chaney and I were thinking it would be a great time for all of us to show our love to Marci and have a baby shower for her in Lewisburg. We are looking at the 4th Saturday of February. Are you all available? Are there any church or school activities that day that would conflict? It would probably be in the early afternoon. After all, is there anyone in the whole world that doesn't love Marci and Ryan??? I think not!!!!

5 comments:

Oliphaunt said...

YEAH!! I'll be available, if I'm not, I'll make myself available. Let me know when/where and if you need help with a place. My house is open or I have keys to the church if you want to do it there.

Tiffanyann said...

Sounds great!! Can't wait to see you and marci prego!! If you need a place to stay if you are coming friday my house is always open!! (this is an invitation for marci, chaney or kim!!)

Ryan and Marci said...

You guys are too sweet. I think coming to Lewisburg would be so much fun.... I am really excited!

Alicia said...

Hey guys, that sounds wonderful!!! Let me know what you guys need help with, if you need me to pass out invites ( or even help make them) get decorations, food, etc!! Also like Tiff, my house is open if you guys want to come down the night before, we have an extra bed, even though it is not the comfiest, chaney can testify to that!! And...you guys should just stay and go to church on sunday!! can't wait to see you guys!!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

I am so excited to see you all!! I will just dido what everyone else said, you need help I am available for whatever!! Let us all know what we can do!!